• ARYAN KHAN INDIA FAN CLUB

    Aryan Khan India Fan Club is dedicated to Aryan the son of Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan.

    Tuesday 14 March 2017

    Aryan Khan and his debut film

    I know we all are crazy about him and love how he looks and how he has attained all his charm from his father. Yes I am talking about Aryan khan, the youth sensation at this time and the most awaited star child to join the industry. 

    Aryan Khan is already having all the features he needs to become a superstar. He is a cocktail of everything, dashing looks, charm, physique and acting skills and a very photogenic face to not forget. 


    I am keenly waiting for him to do his debut and just join the film industry. You do too?  Whenever I look at Aryan khan’s pictures or his posts anywhere I always go into admiration and think that what will be his genre of films?   

    When will he become a part of the acting industry? Would he choose the same genre as his dad ShahRukh khan or maybe he'll choose a different kind for himself? Very hard to make out!

    So what do you guys think will he be the same as his father and carry his legacy forward or is he going to step in different shoes. Well this discussion can be held later, right now what interests me more is thinking about what his debut movie will be all about. What will be the genre there, what will he be doing in it, is it going to be a comedy movie or maybe an action thriller or a romance flick. Yeah I know I got you confused too.




    You know what I think maybe he will also opt for a romantic movie as his debut just like his father obviously he must have got all his romantic tricks from his dad and moreover his charm, his looks can make anyone fall for him. 

    So I think it can be a romantic debut for him. But at the same time I think as he is a very extrovert guy and has a huge group of friends, he might be a funny and a jolly person. He might be having a jolly personality which can work well for him in a comedy movie. So it can be a comedy movie too. God I am so in a dilemma. 

    What do you think guys what is his favorite genre?
     
    Being a youngster and a youth icon and possessing a fierce look can make him a good action thriller actor too. Right? So what is it gonna be a romantic flick, a comedy movie or an action thriller? What do you make out with all these details? 


    I think he should go for a big large scale family entertainer having action, comedy and romance all of it in it. As for me, I personally think he could play all the roles very efficiently. 
     


    Yeah I am also one of the people who are going mad for him maybe that are the reason I find him so perfect for every role.   

    Ohhh! I forgot the biggest thing to think about whom do you think could be his co-actor in his debut film? Should it be a veteran actress working in the industry before him and having an experience or a debutant just like him? 

    Now I am leaving this question for you guys, you think about it and tell me what are your opinions who should be it? Who do you think would look great with him in his debut movie? Give me your opinions in the comment section below. 

    Waiting for your replies!
     

     
     
     
     

    2 comments:

    1. If you are planning to visit chandigarh from Delhi or Delhi to Chandigarh then contact us for best taxi services. Avail affordable taxi services from Chandigarh to Delhi. You can call us on +91-9815076942

      ReplyDelete
    2. Very Nice site and it is helpful info. also check out An Shahrukh Khan Upcoming Movies 2017-2018 Star Cast & Release Date , Please Dease visit at http://mtwiki.blogspot.com/2014/09/shahrukh-khan-upcoming-movies-list-2015.html

      ReplyDelete

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel